Fit Bit or something else?

elks96

Long Time Member
What does everyone like for a health tracker?

I am looking for a monitor that will track heart rate etc.

What does everyone like for a health tracker?

I am looking for a monitor that will track heart rate etc.

You want a health tracker only or do you want something more advanced that has a clock, weather, does your phone messages .

I didnt go to expensive. I am using the amazfit . Uses the zepp app. Does health/sleep/workout/weather and more crap than I know what to do with. My favorite feature which is nothing new is I can see who is calling or texting while my phone is in my pocket and my hands are dirty.

You want a health tracker only or do you want something more advanced that has a clock, weather, does your phone messages .

I didnt go to expensive. I am using the amazfit . Uses the zepp app. Does health/sleep/workout/weather and more crap than I know what to do with. My favorite feature which is nothing new is I can see who is calling or texting while my phone is in my pocket and my hands are dirty.
Not really sure if I want all the other stuff. Mainly looking for tracking health stuff… I will look at a amazfit.

Have had a FitBit charge 2 since 2018. Works great. Apple Watch would be nice but too big for me. Charge 2 is thin and small. I use clear covers on the screen because I am rough on watches

I've had the Dayband for 2 years now.

It does a bunch of stuff I don't even use but I do use the heart rate, blood pressure and spO2/Oxygen level.

The milage works great indoors or outdoors.

I've had Covid twice, so my Dr. recommended I get something like this wrist device.

Robb

If you are just wanting something to count steps, there are a few different apps that you can just download on your phone.

I have used Garmin's Fenix for 9 years or so. Has 10x what I use, and would never pay that again. I think I paid $600 for it- so that's about $70/yr so far.

But I do like the ability to customize the watch face. Mine has time in big font (easy to see for 60 yr old eyes), with steps and heart rate the other two fields.

If you desire, it has GPS and can "take you home", along with multiple other unusable features :cool:

How about two fingers on the ol heart pumper up on the neck? Save some $$$
Take it for six seconds 10x

Check when you are resting , resting heart rate! Get it low.

I’m with Blank.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom