Flat Brim Hats

LAST EDITED ON Dec-12-14 AT 10:26PM (MST)[p]Flat brim hats are cool as long as you have your white framed sunglasses and Affliction t-shirt to go along with it, all of which spell douchenozzle.

LMAO, I cant believe a post about flat brim hats has made it to 100+ posts in less than a day.

Its a lil early in the "off season" for people to have this much pent up anger, we usually dont get to this point till about march. LOL

Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING Page on Facebook.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

>LMAO, I cant believe a post
>about flat brim hats has
>made it to 100+ posts
>in less than a day.
>
>
>Its a lil early in the
>"off season" for people to
>have this much pent up
>anger, we usually dont get
>to this point till about
>march. LOL
>
>
>
>Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING
>Page on Facebook.
>
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Hahaha, I know right? When I logged on after I posted it and saw the post count I couldn't believe it!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-13-14 AT 11:01AM (MST)[p]Don't care for the flat brims. Never have, never will.I use to give my son a lot of crap for wearing them. With that said, my son sure likes them, and he's a pretty dang good kid.Turns out my girls like the boys that wear them and they are good girls. I have definitively come full circle with the flat brims, albeit I will never own one. Unfortunately, a lot of thugs wear FB's, hence the stereotype. My only gripe with the younger generation is pull your dang pants up.....you look like a fool.

I have a good friend who works in the hunting industry, and while he too is not a fan of the Flat Brim hats, they ordered a bunch of them due to popular demand.

Only thing I hate worse than a flat brimmed hat is skinny jeans.

I have a non hunting friend that wears them and he has a lot of lady friends. I'm not sure if it's because of his flat brim hats or his truck, he has a lifted f-350 diesel that has a tapout sticker in the back window. I know it sounds like I'm being a smart a$$, but I do like this guy. Some people can pull it off, I'm not one of them. This guy is even 45lbs overweight.

Ok. I grew up in cowboy hats, bent caps, and whatever else i felt like wearing so i dont care either way on style BUT how can some people wear those style or any style hats with them touching or their ears tucked up in them. It just drives ne nuts if my hat touches my ears. That pic of 49er qb reminded me of that.

If you are wearing a flatbill and are not wearing white framed sunglasses and a smedium shirt you are a wannabe and need to step your game up! Bonus points for leaving the sticker on your hat.

Rut

Theres a little town to the west of me where flat bill hats are worn by most of the homies. There are also a lot of guys where I live that wear them and they are skaters/stoners. If you're wearing long, black dickies with white socks pulled up past your knees, you're gonna stab or rob someone. If you're riding a skateboard and wearing Vans and heading my way, you're gonna ask me if I have any weed to sell. Chances are I'll ask you if you want a quarter or half ounce. :)
Flat brimmed hats don't make you who you are. You wear them because you like them. I used to wear my hats backwards. I stopped doing that when I hit 40. Not sure why, but maybe it was because I felt I was too old to wanna look like I was trying to be young. Either way, I'll wear a flat brimmed hat on occasion. I won't, however, wear one when I head to the west in fear of being shanked by the homies.

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Bunch of PUNK-ASSES that 'Think' they are Cool!

That's who wears them!

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

If you don't like flat brim hats, affliction shirts, sitka vests/jackets better not go to Cabelas! They was all there today!!!

That dumbass Micheal Brown wore a flat brimmed hat.

All you stupid young punks keep dressing like Micheal Brown, you look real cool.

Come on RANS!

Ain't it about time for a Pic of you in your FLATTY?:D

>
>Christmas just a few days away
>and all the hate for
>a hat.
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

Come on RANS!

We know You've got the World by the Balls!

But how bout that FLATTY Pic?:D

>No I partial to my bald
>spot and want to show
>it off...
>
>
>
>
>
2311idiot.jpg

>Nothing funnier then dumb white punk
>kids from Whitebread Utah trying
>to dress and act like
>ghetto POS thug trash.

I totally agree but The MOST hilarious is when dumbasses from Idaho try to pull off the gangsta look.
Have a nice day shotgun uno rather "THAN" attacking Utah folks.
Man, someone really must have crossed you along the way.
Zeke

It's just another passing fad. Remember back in the early 70's when afros, bell bottoms and tie-die clothing was cool. It looked stupid then and now just like flat brim hats. Be careful you don't get your picture taken looking cool. Your grand kids might find them in the future.

Anybody know if they make a FLATTY in Camo with the Numbers 440 in Bright Orange?

I watched a football game today only to look at hats. My conclusions were. Hot women look good in a curved brim. Fat men and fat women don't look good in a curved brim. Then again Hot women look good in a curved brim, flat brim or any kind of hat that has or has no brim. Fat men and women all look bad in any type of hat brim or no brim. Skinny men look bad with a flat brim. I hope my study has helped some make a decision.

Took my grandson deer hunting a few years ago..no deer came by but a coyote did and he shot It...walking up to it he said"Are we gonna eat this Grandpa...you always say we eat whatever we shoot." Long story short..we converted that yote into a hat via Virginia Fur Company out of Duluth, Minnesota...hth

>>Nothing funnier then dumb white punk
>>kids from Whitebread Utah trying
>>to dress and act like
>>ghetto POS thug trash.
>
>I totally agree but The MOST
>hilarious is when dumbasses from
>Idaho try to pull off
>the gangsta look.
>Have a nice day shotgun uno
>rather "THAN" attacking Utah folks.
>
>Man, someone really must have crossed
>you along the way.
>Zeke

Ok insert stupid white kids from Whitbread Idaho in there as well.

Yea I lived in Utah for 12 years, that whole experience kinda left a sour taste in my mouth.

"Than"! You got me on that one. Now teach your brotheren the proper use of seen and saw.

Since you fellas have nothing better to do than argue over a hat, I will just say FLAT BRIMMED HATS ARE SEXY !!! NO MOVE ON !!!

There are police officers being murdered, and you guys are wasting your time on a hat, there is enough hate in this world, and you guys are just fueling it .....just sayin !!!

And just because a thug wears the hat desnt mean people that wear the hat are a Thug .
Otherwise half of you are either gay or a thug because they wear blue jeans !!!

Let's keep this level headed and have an actual conversation about this. I'm younger than most of you guys and I enjoy wearing flat brim hats so I am having a difficult time seeing where all the hate for them comes from. Guys wear curved baseball hats, cowboy hats, Elmer Fudd hats, beanies, etc. hunting and no one cares, but when someone wears a flat brim hat the death threats start flying. Why is someone wearing a flatbrim such a big deal? There must be something to it because it's not just this forum that feels this way. Does it really effect you at all?
I'm 46...I bought a hat with a leather brim that was flat brimmed...all black with a black American flag embroidered on it....it was designed to be flat so I left it alone...it's now my favorite hat....reminds me of the Zorro hat...shades my eyes better I think....the other look I always liked was curling the brim upwards...a regular curved bill is okay if it's an old hat and has stains and grease and threadbare.... I like to keep my brims flat and new looking for awhile now....I found this post because I was shopping for more....

I have nephews that are baseball players that hunt and wear flatbrims. They are great kids. The stereotype comes from the crowd that is into themselves and kinda yuppies and more into the gram then the actual hunt.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom