FOR Shotgun1 and other cop haters,,,

rugarm77

This was written by a man named Paul LaBounty

Several years ago I found a missing little girl. In someone?s backyard. Luckily, there were no aggressive dogs.

It was a ridiculously hot summer day. The little girl was around 5 years old, blond with blue eyes. She was lying on freshly cut June grass which was sharp and crunched under your feet. The day?s heat was emanating off of it. She could not speak. She could not say her name. She could not tell us where she lived. Her teary eyes darted around at the gathering ?big people? standing over her. Dirt stuck to where tears had dried. Her pants and underwear were around her ankles.

This innocent little girl was walking to a friend?s home half a block away. She was snatched by a teenage boy with mental problems. The boy took her into his backyard. After trying to rape the girl repeatedly (I'll spare the details), the boy became worried he would get caught because she was crying. In order to silence her, he strangled the little girl until she stopped breathing. Unbeknownst to him, she had merely passed out and had not died. The boy then discarded the girls lifeless body over the 6 foot cinder-block wall, letting it fall into a neighbors back yard. That is where I found her. In someone?s backyard, where I did not shoot an animal.

Have you ever searched for a lost, missing or abducted child? I have, sometimes several times a month. Have you ever seen a dead child? It is sickening. Have you ever seen what terrible things other humans are capable of doing to children? It is terrifying.

I respect the ##### out of the Forth Amendment. I also love my dog as one of my children. The poor traumatized dog owner whose dog was shot keeps spouting ?Probable Cause? in his video. Please, from a Constitution loving lawman of the people, understand ?Exigent Circumstances? and ?Scope of Search?. I'm all about having PC to enter your yard to search for evidence of a crime. But, more urgent than a ?reasonable expectation of privacy?, are the preservation of life and the safety of our smallest and most defenseless citizens.

Geitz was a beautiful animal. The SLCPD officer who took the dog?s life is a good hearted, honest officer. This officer did not enter that yard, gun drawn and seeking to kill. I assume that he entered the yard as I have done hundreds of times, with gnawing anxiety dreading you may actually be the one to find what everyone fears, and are relieved when you don't. As far as shooting the dog, I was not there and I do not know all the facts. All I can say is that it sucks that it happened.

I am sad for the dog and the dog?s family. I am sad for the officer and his family, and all the death threats and ill will they have received. I am sad for society and at what we have become. Law Enforcement is not a perfect science, yet we are expected to be right- all the time. Split second decisions can be armchair quarterbacked all day long. Split second decisions can also cost lives on both sides of the coin. There are some bad cops out there. They make the profession look bad and they endanger me. They are the exception, not the rule. No one gets more upset at bad cops than the good ones, yet in most cases we can not discuss it and must remain professional. But, bad cop behavior seems to be the only thing that is news worthy. And cop hating is the cool thing to do.

But, I guess it is our job to be shot, hit, spit on, bitten, sworn at, threatened, ran over and have no emotion over all the violence and trauma we experience. It is also so soothing to think that at any moment, someone fed up with ?those ##### pigs? may shoot me just because of the car I drive or uniform I wear. How dare me. Can there be such a thing as a good cop?

I am here to tell you that there are good cops. And they bear the emotional and physical scars of the job, with little praise or thanks. Add that to an unforgiving public full of hatred and an unrelenting media who prefers to report emotion over facts.

So, keep criticizing us. Keep calling us pigs. Keep threatening us. But please, when your car gets stolen, go find it yourself. When your house is broken into, investigate it yourself. If your child goes missing?well, please still call us. And, yes, we are just dumb enough to risk our lives to help you even though you despise us.

Why? Because it's the right thing to do. Please, take care of each other, and we will continue to strive to take care of you.

7124image.jpg

rugarm 77. I don't hate policemen , but he was wrong!!! and trying to make people look bad for saying so was a big mistake. now look what you have got going on,,,reading your post maybe its time you quit trying to make people feel sorry for you and get a new job, no disrespect towards you or the force,,,

For me, this situation can be easily broken down. If you had a child and that child was missing would you want he police to search everywhere they legally could? If the answer is yes, then the SLC Police officer should have entered that yard. The Monday morning quarter backing is all too easy when you have never been in that situation.

>rugarm 77. I don't hate policemen
>, but he was wrong!!!
>and trying to make people
>look bad for saying so
> was a big mistake.
>now look what you
>have got going on,,,reading your
>post
> maybe its time you
>quit trying to make people
>feel sorry for you and
>get a new job, no
>disrespect towards you or the
>force,,,
How do you know he was wrong ? Were you there and have on site info?

usahunter ..any body that shoots a persons dog in their own fenced in back yard ,is a piss poor cop .and if you stick up for him , your as sorry as he is,,,,

elknun,

To steal a line from Rodney Carrington, we don't come down and throw rocks at you while you're mowin' the lawn.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

I believe in going the extra mile on the search for the missing kid, That "thought" if the dog can't get out, the kid couldn't get is JUST plain Horse$hit.
sorry about the dog, But any dog that attacks (Not just barking or growling) even in his own yard is a dog that should not be around a neighborhood with kids.
"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

LAST EDITED ON Jun-30-14 AT 07:00PM (MST)[p]>........ But any
>dog that attacks (Not just
>barking or growling) even in
>his own yard is a
>dog that should not be
>around a neighborhood with kids.

It may seem redundant to ask, but, do you believe that to be true for every situation? Or just those when cops are legally doing their job?

Elkun, your reading comprehension is poor. Go back and read the very first line. I will give you a hint, this was written by,,,

>Elkun, your reading comprehension is poor.
>Go back and read the
>very first line. I will
>give you a hint, this
>was written by,,,

EASY!

CAREFUL!

He got His Degree at the University of Myton!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

So looking for lost kids gives cops the green light to run around in a panic acting like jackasses? Thanks for the heads up, in the future I'll remember to stay clear of cops looking for missing kids.
No one is denying that cop had the legal right to enter that backyard. You cops want respect from the public, how about giving a little back. When you enter a FENCED IN backyard looking for a kid or a murder suspect or whatever, have some respect for the home owner who is keeping his dog confined in his backyard like what he is supposed to do and not shoot their dog.
It takes a special person to be a cop. I am not one of them. Some people have what it takes, others don't. That dog killing cop doesn't have what it takes and should be fired.
And yes, it is your job to be shot at, spit on, cussed at, etc. Thats what you sighed up for, if you can't handle it, find another job.

Seriously move on people, it was a dog.... right, or wrong,none of us were there, the wife is an acquaintance of mine and their life is being riddled with threats, and made into a living hell over a split second decision ....does a crossing guard, plumber or oil rigger have to live in fear,for doing their job ? I say not ....I've had to live with wondering if your going to be hurt or your kids hurt, and the threats made by low life people, all because Of 1911s job that frankly not a lot of people would chose to do.....we will never see eye to eye on this subject so why cause all the hate and lost friendships over it .

Seriously I moved on a long time ago but someone started a new thread with my name in the title calling me a cop hater. WTF I'm i suppose to do? If you don't like the thread then don't read it. Seriously.

fire ball, the 6000 dollar drone he uses to find sheds and big bulls., on the closed part of the rez., the one he uses to trespass on my hunting spots.!!

not the night time one??,(he is doing 1 to 5 in nv,) the one he told his wife he bought at the kids model air plane shop for 25 bucks..

Damn it elkun!

I only paid 25.00 for it!:D

Or So I've said!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-01-14 AT 10:52PM (MST)[p]Makes you wonder if PETA is involved in stirring up the animal loving folks. They only show up when a animal is killed, never a peep out of them if a human is killed.

RELH

What gets me is that the parents of the missing boy has failed to speak up, or did I miss that. If they failed to express their feelings, that is about right most of the time for the thanks a cop gets for helping someone in their hour of need.

> usahunter ..any body that
> shoots a persons dog
>in their own fenced in
>back yard ,is a piss
>poor cop .and if
>you stick up for
>him , your as sorry
>as he is,,,,

Sorry for the slow response been out of town, you artfully dodged my question by attacking the questioner , so do you have info that the general public doesn't have or perhaps you were there, if not it's just your misguided opinion based on media bias, remember , opinions are like A holes, everyone has one and they all stink ( except mine of course lol )

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom