For the waterfowlers

fishfurlife

I am sure there are a few of you guys that like to waterfowl hunt. I got a new toy for Christmas and have been slowly learning the ropes with it.

Here are a few shots from recent hunts
1-1_zps8565db01.jpg

2-1_zpseba9be74.jpg

3-2_zps882a6fef.jpg

6-1_zpsf84fa79b.jpg

7-1_zps2dc29356.jpg

8-1_zps05ddd884.jpg

9-1_zps6372d463.jpg

WOW!!!! Those are professional quality photos, that first pic is awesome. What camera/lens?

It is a Nikon D5100. Definitely not the top of the line in DSLR but far more camera than I will ever master. Lens is a 55-200mm. Nothing to super fancy. A new lens is already on the list. I have always enjoyed taking pictures and realized how much I have been handicapped until I got my hands on this thing.

Awesome photos. Miss hunting Canadians but the only place I know to hunt them is the napi by Bloomfield and the Navajo Res keeps hiking up the price. Hard to justify 300 bucks just for the license. Still in awe of your pics good job!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-13 AT 05:35PM (MST)[p]>
>Great photo's!!
>
>Got any more?
>

I will be out in the morning trying to get a few more "shots". I am going to sneak in on a roost pond before dawn with the camera and wait until they all leave for the fields to try and get some pictures. We will see how that goes.

I have several other pictures that looked good when I put them on the computer, I just haven't compressed them to put them on photobucket. I definitely will need a better lens to get big game pictures as all of these pictures were taken inside of 50 yards. I really, really enjoy taking pictures

Those are some great shots, can't beat it when they lock up like and set those wings.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom