ForkWest . . . .

AWHOLELOTTABULL

Long Time Member
Hey there Forkie! Just wondering when the Uintah trip is this summer? Looking forward to the pictures again!

It's always an adventure!!!

Bull, Summer? Heck, we ain't even begun to have Spring yet! :)

BTW, the tape you sent was most excellent and appreciated, Thanks again!!

Joey

+1 for FW's photo's and vids..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Joey - That's kinda why I was askin. There can sometimes be snow banks in August! I bet that's going to be one snowed in SOB this year. And you are welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

It's always an adventure!!!

Well, I don't have the days nailed down yet. But its gonna happen! You want to come?

This will be the first year for my 2nd son. He's 5 this year. That's the rule, gotta be five. He's excited, but I think more excited that he finally gets his own head lamp! The 7 year old already told him he's going to show him the ropes.

Too much snow to head in the hills so far this year. So...we took a different kind of trip a few weeks ago. Been five or six years since I've been to the dunes after I sold my hot two stroker. First time for the boys. We all had a blast!

3410a1_dunes.jpg

It rained the whole week before we left. As soon as we pulled into White Sands, the rain stopped, the sun came out and it was perfect. I've never riden on more perfect wet sand. Just awesome!

6257a2_dunes.jpg

6477a3_dunes.jpg

Here's my youngest son and his cousin, both two years old. I'm pretty sure he had more fun than anyone down there! His new favorite word is "bike". Just walks around the house all day say'n "bike, bike, rrmmmnnn!"

7212a6_dunes.jpg

3123a4_dunes.jpg

Here's half the crew. Wife and boys, Dad, lil Bro and his fam. Good memories for sure.

4689a5_dunes.jpg

Looks like a happy family on another 'Forkie' outting!

When I was laid up with my surgery this early year-----Forkie got my home address and brought me down his latest elk hunting DVD-----damn good guy!

I watch that like 4-5 times now and my Mrs has added that lil' spring faucet gig to her backpack items-----she is using a tube vs weed though! ha

Looking forward to your next photo's/movie!

Robb

Well that's 5 hours of your life you'll never get back!

I'm glad you enjoyed it, thanks for the kind words.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom