Four lions in a tree

Blueoak

Very Active Member
Anyone see this before?

daveelliott71603-2.jpg

WHAT'S THE CHANCES OF FOUR VIRGINS IN A WHOREHOUSE???

I'D SAY ABOUT THE SAME ODDS!!!

THAT TREE AIN'T BIG ENOUGH TO HOLD FOUR LION'S!!!

THE ONLY THING MISSING IN THIS PICTURE IS A CHEETAH,A LEOPARD AND TWO LINX'S!!! { OH,AND MAYBE SOME DIFFERENT COLORED DOG'S!!!}

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS WHEN IT'S GETTING DEEP!!!

Ah yes, a female with kittens. We call them Christmas trees around here. Nice photo, the only that is missing in the picture is the Black and Tan that put them there! :)

Ya, thats right! Itd real. Rubys in nevada 1999 feb. The picture is bad because of the copy it came from. I will get a better one from the original.

I forgot, the black and tan (willy) is left of the tree, with his butt turned to the camera.

I've seen it and it is the real thing. Had that on my computer wall paper a couple years ago at work. Got lot's of "Oh, aren't they cute" comments. Pretty neat photo.

But ya know, if you follow the boys upstairs on the mule deer forum, we should all be picking that thing apart and counting pixels, looking for "jaggys", pointing out that the lion on the right obviously has too wide of a forehead and calling BS on it. :) :) ... mule deer guys, I swear...

Maybe wrong but was'nt this picture on the Nevadas bighorn assoc yearbook one yr or something of that nature.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-22-03 AT 10:25PM (MST)[p]My local Government trapper had three in a tree in my inlaws backyard!
A female and two kittens.

That's nothing, I've heard of local hound kids around here that have treed 7 or 9 in the same tree, jumped them all off a deer kill and stuff like that. :) :)

Four is kids stuff. Why I sat in a RAC meeting here in Utah and listened to a guy with the SFW stand up there and say he cut 12 lion tracks in one canyon on the Timp unit.

Imagine if a guy could have put all 12 of them up a tree. :)

That's a nice picture but you talk to the hound guys in my country and there ain't a one that doesn't catch at least 4 everytime he goes out. ;-)

-Dawg
WWW.COUGARTRACKS.COM :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom