Foxworthy on Utards

rugarm77

Jeff Foxworthy on Utahans:

If someone in a Home Depot store offers you assistance and they don't work there, you live in Utah.

If you've worn shorts and a parka at the same time, you live in Utah

If you've had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dialed the wrong number, you live in Utah.

If 'vacation' means going anywhere south of Salt Lake City for the weekend, you live in Utah.

If you measure distance in hours, you live in Utah.

If you know several people who have hit a deer more than once, you live in Utah.

If you have switched from 'heat' to 'A/C' and back again in the same day, you live in Utah.

If you install security lights on your house and garage but leave both unlocked, you live in Utah.

If you can drive 75 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard without flinching, you live in Utah.

If you design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit, you live in Utah.

If the speed limit on the highway is 75 mph -- you're going 80, and everyone is still passing you, you live in Utah.

If driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow, you live in Utah.

If you know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter, and road construction, you live in Utah.

If you find 10 degrees 'a little chilly' you live in Utah.

If you actually understand these jokes you live in Utah - or maybe Idaho.

"If the speed limit on the highway is 75 mph -- you're going 80, and everyone is still passing you, you live in Utah."

True. What's the deal with that anyway? My little truck just barely goes 80.

Eel

eel, it's the 10 over rule I guess. That's how we roll !!! LOL I find a-lot of truth with this one,,

If you know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter, and road construction, you live in Utah.

I must live in Utah cause I found all of them funny

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

There are no big bucks in Utah! LOL

Wow they all work for MONTANA too!!!!

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

as matter of fact I have done several of those things in UT. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

>as matter of fact I have
>done several of those things
>in UT. LOL
>
>
>"I have found if you go
>the extra mile it's Never
>crowded".

I think we all can relate to several things on that list. lol

Jeff Foxworthy on Utahans:

If someone in a Home Depot store offers you assistance and they don't work there, you live in Utah.

If you've worn shorts and a parka at the same time, you live in Utah

If you've had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dialed the wrong number, you live in Utah.

If 'vacation' means going anywhere south of Salt Lake City for the weekend, you live in Utah.

If you measure distance in hours, you live in Utah.

If you know several people who have hit a deer more than once, you live in Utah.

If you have switched from 'heat' to 'A/C' and back again in the same day, you live in Utah.

If you install security lights on your house and garage but leave both unlocked, you live in Utah.

If you can drive 75 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard without flinching, you live in Utah.

If you design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit, you live in Utah.

If the speed limit on the highway is 75 mph -- you're going 80, and everyone is still passing you, you live in Utah.

If driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow, you live in Utah.

If you find 10 degrees 'a little chilly' you live in Utah.

If you actually understand these jokes you live in Utah - or maybe Idaho.
Wow Somebody has done their Homework..

If you like to spend a 1000 dollars on a cooler instead of just minimizing how often you open it you live in Utah

If when you purchase something and the first thing you do is look for a sticker to place on the above cooler you live in utah

if you try to push game management on everyone regarding their own state without them asking you live in Utah

if you wear a flat brim hat and wear camo you live in utah

if 1000 yard rifle shots and 100 yard bow shots seem normal you live in Utah

If you take 30 people with you hunting you live in Utah

if you blame predators for the reason there’s no game you live in Utah

if you sit by and let your dwr give away hundreds of tags for “conservation” without standing up for yourself you live in utah

If you’ve never made a post asking if someone found a wounded bull or buck than you sure as hell don’t live in Utah

If you’re commenting on a post from 2010 you might be from Utah!
And yes please elkassassin get Carie to take the bait.

If you like to spend a 1000 dollars on a cooler instead of just minimizing how often you open it you live in Utah

If when you purchase something and the first thing you do is look for a sticker to place on the above cooler you live in utah

if you try to push game management on everyone regarding their own state without them asking you live in Utah

if you wear a flat brim hat and wear camo you live in utah

if 1000 yard rifle shots and 100 yard bow shots seem normal you live in Utah

If you take 30 people with you hunting you live in Utah

if you blame predators for the reason there’s no game you live in Utah

if you sit by and let your dwr give away hundreds of tags for “conservation” without standing up for yourself you live in utah

If you’ve never made a post asking if someone found a wounded bull or buck than you sure as hell don’t live in Utah
If you quite literally cry about everything about Utah, then you definitely live here.

You live in Utah if:

You become the victim of a last second lane changer trying to exit the freeway from the fast lane at ALL COSTS!

You live in Utah if:

You target shoot illegally during the hottest months of the year at the base of a dry mountain.

You live in Utah if:

You register your coal roller to Grandmas property in Manilla and you live along the Wasatch Front.

You live in Utah if:

You’ve been stuck behind a cycling gang of spandex-wearing pansies while driving in your vehicle.

If your kid only goes to school for 3 days from opening day of archery season to the end of rifle deer season, you're from Utah.

If You've Got a 80K-100K Coal Roller Attached to a 85K ToyHauler That's got another 30K Wheeler Trailer behind it You're Almost Ready for the Annual PUMPKIN/PISSCUTTER Hunt Claiming You NEED THE F'N MEAT!

Last edited:
If Your Hunting Rifle Looks Like a Military Sniper Rifle You're definitely a TARD!

And If You're in the Field Packing it with a Full Length Cover On The Scope because You Spent Your Life Savings/Or Financed that F'R For 15 Years You're For Sure From TARDville!

You live in Utah if:

You own form fitting camo and a flat brim hat and you wear it to the mall more than on the hunts.

Is tucking your ears up under your ball cap a Utah thing and carrying a shed into the grocery store.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom