Free Havalon Knife give away

P

PaysonOutfitters

LAST EDITED ON Dec-17-10 AT 10:20PM (MST)[p]We are giving away a free Havalon Piranta Skinning knife. All you have to do is reply to this post to enter. We will pick a winner from everyone who replied on Christmas eve. Your choice of one of our Piranta Havalon knives.

http://www.paysonoutfitters.com/ser...ives+and+Tools:Folding+Knives:Havalon:Piranta

God Bless and Merry Christmas!

Remember the reason for the season!

Premium Hunting Gear at great prices and Free Shipping. www.SantanaOutdoors.com

Count me in as I could always use another knife. Then I could have one for each hand.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Heck ya!

("For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9")

Im in, I dont ever win anything, an Im sure this wont be any different. But you never know till you try right.
~BaldBeaver

"No man should go through life without once experiencing healthy, even bored solitude in the wilderness, finding himself depending solely on himself and thereby learning his true and hidden strength."~Jack Kerouac

I've already got one so let one of the guys that don't have one win it. I'd just like to say that I used one in November on a muley that was trying to freeze up on me and the extra sharp edge made it much easier to deal with the freezing meat and cape. A very good tool that is worthy to be in your backpack. fatrooster.

I have never used one, but have heard good things about them.

I'm in.

Thanks for having & conducting the drawing.

Garion33

I'm in. I love these knives, I usally give them to huntin buds about this time each year.I would love a free one.This knife is one of the best things I've bought in years.

I have heard alot about them but have yet to use one?

If there is any proof of a man in a hunt it is not whether he killed a deer or elk but how he hunted it.

Count me in please! I always wanted to try this knife. I cut up a lot of animals each year from antelope to elk. Elk are really tough on my knives.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-25-10 AT 08:14AM (MST)[p]Merry Christmas everyone!

Thank you to everyone that put in this little Christmas give a way.

We had the drawing and my wife saw me cutting up the pieces of paper and putting #s on them. She asked, why don't you just have me pick a number and I said she would never pick the first or last number and she agreed. I had her pick one out of the coffee mug and Congratulations to Jbozahunter (the last person to enter), you now own a Piranta skinning knife. Please send me your shipping address to my email [email protected]

Click on this link and let me know which Piranta Knife you want.

http://www.paysonoutfitters.com/ser...ives+and+Tools:Folding+Knives:Havalon:Piranta

Again, thanks and we wish you all a merry Christmas!

Premium Hunting Gear at great prices and Free Shipping. www.SantanaOutdoors.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom