Full License Fee 4 Bonus Pt?

huntinguy

So am I reading this correctly that non residents must pay a non refundable license fee of $142 in order to qualify purchase of bonus pt even if you dont plan on hunting?

NV does have the highest nonrefundable application costs in the land for a nonresident who wants points. It seems to be the consensus favorite point system, so you are getting a lot for your $250 (by the time you add in all the nonrefundaple costs of application). The squaring of points makes buying the license a must if you decide to apply in NV, like it or not...

Elmer is right. I wouldn't waste my app fee if I wasn't getting points.

Nevada is the VERY best system IMO. You could draw the first year but the longer you play the better your odds AND they have tremendous animals in every species.

I agree Nevadas point system is the best of any western state. You will have a chance with 0 points but the longer you apply the better your odds get. They also do not give a certain amount of tags to max point holders which increases odds.

if you want to play ...you gotta pay!!
soon it won't be but the cost of a tank of fuel for your ride....sad to say!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom