Future Shed Hunters...

NvrEnuf

Very Active Member
Let's post up some pictures of our little shed hunting buddies.

This is a picture of my 6 year old during a shed hunt we went on about a month ago. He's been coming with me since he was 3 years old and as you can see he LOVES it! Shed hunting is great but watching my boy get all excited about finding sheds is even better...

nevada4-2-06047.jpg

Let's see some pictures of your little ones.

NvrEnuf

It won't be long Duck. Heck throw him up on your shoulders and go for a little hike. Maybe plant a shed or two to help get him excited!

My boys both like to pack our sheds all around the house as well. Here is a picture of little Braden when he was only 3 years old. He learned early that packing elk sheds around can wear you out! :)

brelkshedsleeping.jpg

NvrEnuf

This is my nephew he is two and he loves to go out scoutin with me hear he is with my old Binos.
446df6ff73d9c9d2.jpg

Cool pics guys! Here's my two little sheds hunter's, 2 and 4, on a recent shed hunt outting! "Just the boys" we left Mom home for this trip! They had a blast. My 4 year old thinks he's a real pro now!

407265-big.jpg

Later,
Elk

here are pics of my three future shedheads...same area, but two different days with the daytime high the first day about 50 F lower than the second :).

(these are the same pics from my other thread)

kidswithfirstevermuleysheds.jpg

kidswithfinds.jpg

Here's my 2 year old son( no, not the bearded one). Another boy due in 2 weeks.
larry.jpg

parkhorns.jpg

001.jpg

Sorry, too small for field pics just yet.....
Andy

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom