G38

T

Tinytim

I am looking for any information about the Unit G38. I am not asking for your honey holes, just maybe a place to start for this years season.

Thanks

G-38, Late eason Buck hunt, zone X-10.

There, i know nothing of the hunt other than now knowing where and what it is and that it sounds good. Maybe someone with info on the hunt might share it with you.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Have hunted G38 a few times,last year being the most recent.
Tough hunt, saw plenty of bears.Have not taken a deer in the 3
hunts spaced out over the last 10 yrs. I hunted the sage flat area off of 395 & west of kennedy meadows. Bubblehide seems to be pretty knowledgesble about that zone, he may chime in.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-23-14 AT 07:31AM (MST)[p]My mistake, sorry Tinytim the poster I refered to Bubblehide is on the jesseshunting&outdoors forum you can find him there in the muledeer section. Good luck on your hunt. Brubo

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom