Game on in Iran

My only concern is how will America be involved. what I do know for sure is we're going to pay for all of it.

At the moment oil is up almost $4 and DOW futures are down almost $500. WINNING!

Last edited:
I believe in the conservative ideal of spreading democracy and interventionism. I understand why we support Ukraine against Russia and the danger of letting Putin take over a country while we sit on our thumbs. To do nothing there is antithetical to what made our country great, imo.

However, Iran responded to Israel's embassy attack with a largely ineffective barrage that was targeted to NOT inflict real damage and was really a token response. Israel should've taken the win and gone back to a strained detente.

If they go pick a full scale war with Iran while already fighting Hamas, I don't know how much we should really be obligated to help them.

It's stupid to fight wars on two fronts. It was neither the time or place.

What's crazy is since 2020 two or three wars have started and ramped up. Not to mention America leaving Afghanistan completely, losing $500 Billion in military equipment, and 13 service members dead. Trump was supposed to get us in all kinds of wars and blow up the world, yet not one thing happened other than Covid and George Floyd.

The mess around the world has one person to blame and he lives at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue!!!

Iran would be very stupid to start a war with Israel. Iran is trying to build a nuke, Israel already has nukes and has had them for several years. If Israel's back is pushed to the wall, they will use those nukes. Their motto is "Never again" and they flat mean it.
RELH

Israel will be fine on its own. It is armed to the teeth with US-made technology and upgraded by their own systems. As long as wealthy Sunni Arab countries stay out of the fray, Iran can do little but threaten shipping in-and-out of the gulf. The only real threat is that someone will conduct a terrorist action against us with Iranian backing, at which point here we go again. There is nothing that would please China more than the US navy occupied in the protection of worthless sand.

Regardless, Americans will pay. If not for weapons, then for oil and the commerce that depends on it. Say "Hello" to higher prices.

As of this morning it looks like it's fizzled out, fortunately.

Now negotiations are underway to see how much extra welfare Israel will get for not dragging us into a regional war.

We can't just let North Vietnam, backed by Russia and China invade South Vietnam either. We have to take a stand to save the world.
iv been telling everyone that we need to build a wall to keep the Mongols out but no one takes me seriously. They just think I’m talking about the border

The military industrial complex will be funded. That's the bottom line. Eisenhauer warned us about that in his farewell speech, along with government funded scientific research.

1713551125927.png

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom