game processor

Not many choices . I think there are only two in Cedar city. Bull dog meats and Custom meats in cedar. If it hot and you have to get the meat in a cooler. What are you thinking ?Maybe we can help you with other choices.

Well the processor that we've been going to for the last 30 years passed away last year. I don't want to change but I have no choice. So I was hoping someone could give some opinions on the ones in southern utah.

+1 For Glendale

My Pop shot a Bull on the Pauns last year and dropped it off in Glendale. Dad lives in Virgin and its only a short spin through Zion Park. Funny... a few hours ago I grabbed a New York cut of Elk steak for tomorrows lunch out of the freezer. Nice Butcher, clean trimmed cuts of goodness.

Destiny

RE: +1 For Glendale

I guess I should have posted up the name. It's the Country Store in Glendale Utah.If you need the number I can put that up. It's on the main street as you drive threw. It's owned by the Spencer family there from Glendale. They make some of the best jerky in the state. We drop off at least one deer a year to have the whole deer turned into jerky.They also cut and wrap meat make sausage and all of the usual thing a butcher does.
I am guessing you are hunting down here in the hot weather and may need to get to a butcher fast? If this is the case. I would put all of there numbers in you phone and get to the first one that will open there door for you.

RE: +1 For Glendale

I second the country store in Glendale. Years ago when I drove for Associated foods I would deliver to them. Awesome jerky and good people.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom