Gay Rodeo

Saw them on the news yesterday.
Some of the riders weretalking about how the movie "Brokeback Mountain" really hit home.

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

They should call it the Rump Roaster Reanil Rodeo. Where the men are girls and the girls are men and the bull are nervous. Well Lola it's a mixed up world. Sheesh! What next?
Wes

Gay Rodeo. Hhhmmm. Is that like a:

Woman President?
Guy Flute Player?
Woman Farting in Public?
Mens Only Scrapbooking Club?
Woman Who likes Copenhagen?

LAST EDITED ON Jan-15-06 AT 04:10PM (MST)[p]Hey, I dated a pretty hot chick that dipped Kodiak. She played fast pitch softball and volleyball. Too bad she had too many "issues"! Haahaaa....

They had one of those "Homo Rodeos" up here in Enumclaw a few years back. Some real rodeo friends of mine invited me to go. I refused. It is a good thing, because half of them were arrested for beating the living crap out of some of those homo cowboys. I dont like the idea of an all fag rodeo, but I am not about to go up and beat the p!ss out of them just to make a point. Let them have their poop shoot round-up, just dont attend and dont allow them into regularly sanctioned events.
watermark.php

yotewalk.gif

Eric

Enumclaw?? Isn't that where they are taking "horse husbandry" to a new level???? Hmmm.....

All this Cowboy and homo stuff goin' around....tough time to be a real Cowboy. People are gonna start associating the two. Gonna have to be careful next time I go to Wyoming. :)

Do the pink cowboys mind when the bull puts the horn in their a** or is that considered a benefit?

They need to send some straight guys in there with baseball bats, paintball guns and chains.

What kind of rodeo is this, the shetland pony rodeo. hahah

Got a good cowboy hat for sale and also I just took the sticker off my truck that said COWBOY UP.You just never know.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom