General Landowner deer tag Fishlake

P

powellpounder

I'm looking for a landowner archery general deer tag for the fishlake unit in Utah, My wife needs a hunt since she is new to hunting. She went for 0 tags in 4 states Thank you

>I'm looking for a landowner archery
>general deer tag for the
>fishlake unit in Utah,
>My wife needs a hunt
>since she is new to
>hunting. She went for
>0 tags in 4 states
> Thank you

Do they give out Landowner General Season Tags in Utah? Aren't they all for the CWMU's to use??

I know they use to for general season, before the 30 units, when we had the 5, it followed the regular season. They may not anymore and I may have to do the CWMU route or Colorado landowner. she has to get blood on the new bow, since she upgraded. Don't want to spend over 2500.00 Thanks ahead of time, I may have to look harder in the CWMUs or purchasing a limited tag

General season landowner tags are non-transferable and only issued to the immediate family members. You can buy limited entry landowner permits and cwmu permits.

If you look in the proclamation it gives the numbers of how many tags for the cwmu's.They use to list the operators numbers but not anymore. If you need help finding there contact numbers they are publish some place else. I can find them if you cant. You can call Johnson mountain ranch, Grazing pasture.Bar J and the Boobe hole. They can tell you if you have tags and how much. More then likely they will be buck tags. You may ask them for a cow elk tag for her ? It maybe easier to pick one up and a bigger target to hit ;-)

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom