GET YOUR .59 CENT MASKS ON AGAIN!!!

Our California Governor bought over $ 500 million worth of masks from China that
was back in 2020 , I wonder what happened to all of those masks ?

If I get the latest booster, will I still have to wear a mask? Last time they said if I got the shot, I won't get sick or spread it.

I liked how the democrat's puppet president made this statement.

"The president told reporters that he plans to ask Congress for additional funds to develop a new vaccine, adding that he may force everyone to take it whether they previously received the initial vaccine."

LMFAO

Would He Like To Lose Some Money On That?

DO AS I SAY!

SLOWLY!

BUT DAMN SURELY!

He Can't Make Me Take The Vaccine & Further More I Won't!

"The president told reporters that he plans to ask Congress for additional funds to develop a new vaccine, adding that he may force everyone to take it whether they previously received the initial vaccine."

LMFAO

LMFAO

And I like how you used someone else's words (rather than the President's actual words) in quotations as if they were his own. Now, I have no particular interest is defending this President's agenda on anything other than a case-by-case basis, but in a political environment where Americans are pitted against one another by liars, I believe the truth matters, no matter from which side those lies come. For some, alienating one-half of the US population is worth the price if it succeeds in alarming the hysterical among the other half and thereby drawing them into one's audience. These people are not patriots and care nothing about the well-being of this country, or they would try a little harder to get their facts straight.

Here are the President's actual words:

“It will likely be recommended that everybody get it no matter whether they’ve gotten it before or not,”

Last edited:
Bull
Are you sure they are the presidents own words?

The Liberal wackos have being tell him what to say the last two years. He can't make a logical 5 minute speech with out a teleprompter. Then he need directions to get off the stage.
I work in healthcare. Masks don't stop viruses. droplet yes.

Bull
Are you sure they are the presidents own words?

The Liberal wackos have being tell him what to say the last two years. He can't make a logical 5 minute speech with out a teleprompter. Then he need directions to get off the stage.
I work in healthcare. Masks don't stop viruses. droplet yes.

His words, however garbled. When it comes to thoughts, I suspect that relies heavily on his staff...

Last edited:
Watch out the first lady was diagnosed with covid 19...they will probably try to shut the country down again

What Biden actually said:

He wants Congress to give taxpayer money to big pharma to come up with a new vaccine that actually works. That's probably not possible as the virus mutates. They don't have a flu vaccine that works from year to year. Then probably recommend that everybody gets it. That's a set up for schools to require all students get it and then expand from there. Biden is paying big pharma back for the drug deal he made a couple weeks ago, IMO.

Meet my new friend Buck Fiden.

He wants Congress to give taxpayer money to big pharma to come up with a new vaccine that actually works. That's probably not possible as the virus mutates. They don't have a flu vaccine that works from year to year. Then probably recommend that everybody gets it. That's a set up for schools to require all students get it and then expand from there. Biden is paying big pharma back for the drug deal he made a couple weeks ago, IMO.

Good thing he's old and his days are numbered...

She’s ready to step up ?

1FFCDFF8-13F6-4FEA-ACB0-76EA32238D8A.jpeg

He’s completely out of his mind… he can go ***** himself!

Not only were people paid to take the jab, Insurers were given a BONUS for each person they recruited and given the jab.

Follow the money…..

IMG_6421.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom