Getting pumped

It's quickly approaching indeed. I'll be looking for bears next weekend with some friends as well. Good luck everyone who is huntin' next weekend!

I will be in Colorado Thursday afternoon and hiking up to above treeline. Drew and early season deer tag but didn't have time to get out for scouting trips so picked up a leftover bear tag and will scout the first week of September and hopefully bump into a bear while scouting for the deer hunt. Two weeks in the high country - can't wait!

Headed to camp Thursday as well, have plans A-J in place, with this heat I might be sitting water opening day but can’t wait to hear that first bugle!

Arriving late on Saturday. First week will be looking for a bear with a rifle. Then muzzleloading elk. If anyone sees a bear in units 70/71 and doesn’t have a tag, let me know. Trying to help the elk herd by lowering the bear population. Good luck all!
I heard they killed a lot of fish that are scattered all the way to the west fork. ;)

Still haven’t seen a track at the creek in weeks.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom