Getting worried!

J

JohnTaro12

My checks still haven't been cashed for the draw, should I be worried now? seems like they should of went through already if were suppose to have results this month!

I too was worried, but my checks cleared yesterday. Not sure why it takes so long for them to cash checks but I'm just glad I didn't miss out because I sent my apps in last minute this year.

MBBGH

I came on here to see if I was the only one. I guess not. Mine have still not gone through.

"Not sure why it takes so long for them to cash checks"

Its not like they are dealing with only a handful
of checks.....they are dealing with thousands. Things
take time.

Seems like they'd want to make that interest for as long as they can...Kinda irritating to me that they wouldn't want to take full advantage of the money us hunters give them!

Cleared this morning! now I gotta sit back and wait for that 3 archery bull tag in a row!!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-06-11 AT 07:36AM (MST)[p]Don't worry they will. Mine just cleared too. I kept wondering.... "What the hell did I forget"

"The deadliest weapon in the world is a Marine and his rifle." General John J. "Black Jack" Pershing, US Army
"Most men go through life wondering if they made a difference, Marines don't have that problem." President Ronald Regan

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom