GLASS GLASS GLASS

Elmacho

ANY HELP FROM YOU COUES PROS WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

I AM CONSIDERING BUYING THE MINOX 15X DUE TO THE HIGH COST OF THE SWAROVSKIS. AM I MAKING A MISTAKE. WHAT ARE YOUR EXPERIENCES???

THANKS AGAIN ALL

I am also considering buying a pair. It will be interesting hearing what others have to say.
ArizonaGriz.

I have looked through the 10x minox and they are pretty good glass. Docter is a good glass I think is in the same price range as minox..........hopefully someone here can tell you more........ Allen Taylor......

I have a pair of the Minox. I think they are great. I think you would have a hard time telling the difference between them and higher priced glass. But, they are not made as rugged as the Swarovski and Leica. They are not made in Germany either, they are made in Japan.

I have a friend who is in charge of buying and maintaining optics for the National Gaurd here in AZ. He put the 15x58 Minoxs to test VS. 15x56 Swarovski's. and he said that they were pretty much dead even. BUT the Minox did pick up more light in low light conditions.

Lance

YOU GUYS ARE GREAT- THANKS FOR THE INPUT.

WHAT UNITS DID YOU ALL DRAW?

I HAVE NOV UNIT 32.
I ALSO HAVE MAJOR WOOD........CAN'T STAND THE WAIT TO HUNT.

GOOD LUCK

One of the guys at work bought a pair of the Minox glasses and we set them up beside my Swaro's. Hard to tell the difference from what I could see. I read an artical on the ED glass that the Minox have in them. I was impressed. If I didn't have the Swaro's and was going to purchase a pair of glasses, I would buy the Minox. $699 with a US warranty and all of the accessories, cant beat that with a big stick.

Dean

P.S. 32 is shaping up with some pretty decent deer.

I know the glass is good but how is the body construction? I am interested in buying a pair of the Minox.
ArizonaGriz.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom