GMU 33 areas...where are they?

fuzzyvelvet

I was wondering if anyone could help me find some areas located in unit 33. I don't see them on the BLM map. They are Slaughter Gulch, Harvey Gap, and Coal Ridge.

Thanks for the help.

Fuzzy

Fuzzy, I hunted 33 last year and we left the national forest to check out the blm one day near the areas your talking about and I hate to be the bearer of bad news but these areas have extremely limited access and a ton of pressure. Talking to some people that hunted there they said it sounded like world war 3 on opening day and the biggest buck they come out of there was a 3x3. This unit is easy to draw for good reason, low deer numbers, small bucks and it looks like a pumkin patch when the sun comes up. There has to be some big boys in there but hard work and a ton of luck is a must. As far far as there location the my topo info will get you to them. Good luck.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom