Go Broncos!

zekers

Very Active Member
Finally the season is here! I'm going to say 30-13 Broncos. It'll damn sure be better than watching MTMuley cry about the first Cowboys loss of the season!;-)

ravens look impressive. ponies may have their hands full.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

My wife says you're welcome to watch football with her anytime. You think exactly alike, at least when it comes to football. :)

I'd love to take her up on that bucklover but in this cyber world we are in you might be a 300lb MMA star!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-05-13 AT 10:17PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Sep-05-13 AT 10:16?PM (MST)

Liked Hank & his Rowdy Friends but had NO COMPLAINT when Faith Hill replaced him.

WHY did we replace her?

Within the shadows, go quietly.

WOW. Welker, Thomas, Thomas, Decker, some good young RB's - a GREAT O-line and oh yeah, #18 behind center?? Yeah, 7 passing TD's tonight!! MANNING!!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!

If #59 holds on to the ball for just a half second longer (idiot!!!!) this game is OVER at the 10 min mark of the 4th quarter. Up to that point, the D was looking like the Orange Crush! That shook them up a little and they gave up 2 TD's they shouldn't have. Good thing it was over by then anyway.

I'll take 49-27 though. Great start!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

started out slow but the ponies sure finished strong! dam

Mntman

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Didn't watch game but saw highlights and Baltimore's defense was an abortion. What was up with the pass Welker dropped and hit the ground. I thought the commentator said it was challenged? And not overturned? What up with that?

Member RMEF, Pope & Young Club, NRA, UWC & DP Hate Club

Ravens defender was screaming to Harbaugh to challenge but he didn't, manning hurried the offense up and got the next play off before they could see the replay to get an idea to challenge it.
I feel that was the turning point in the game right there.

Mntman

Muffed punt on the 1-yd line was a gimmee td for the Ravens, and numbnuts dropping a sure td on the interception return made this game closer than it should have been.

Defense was great without Von Miller and Champ Bailey! How good are the Broncos going to be with everyone back?? Over 500 yds total offense. If they don't figure out a way to choke in the playoffs again, the Broncs should be in the Super Bowl. Pencil them in.

You'd of thought Welker and Manning had been playing years together. They were definitely on the same page. They looked great!

LAST EDITED ON Sep-07-13 AT 07:31PM (MST)[p]zekers, I can't cry until tommorrow. IF the Cowboys lose that is. Pencil the Broncos into the SB? Let's remember that quote. mtmuley

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom