Good Kitties!!

B

BearDown

Lately there has been numerous reports about Cat attacks. Hell this year I came a little to close to becoming kitty litter myself! But I have to wonder why with all these attacks the majority dont want us hunting them (ie; california)? You would think the mass yuppie scum who does'nt have the nuts to squeeze one off, would appreciate us hunters doing a little feline control. I guess this is all just part of the lunatic fringe that my man Uncle Ted is always talking about. But what I really dont get is why do these people who obviously could'nt live outside society, want to always build mansions away from society? Thus putting there selves in touch with nature! But they always find out Disney aint always what its cracked up to be! So again they look for help in what they generaly consider the enemy. They complain about the bad kitties and the horrible coyotes that eat their dogs and cats, yet they are the first at the polls to vote out trapping and hunting! They turn to the Game and Fish and want to know how they are going to deal with these problems, yet every chance they get they try to stop them from taking care of the problem? Should I feel sorry for them when these things happen? I have to say NO!!! They get what they deserve!!! But in saying that I just become another reason they hate hunters! Its really a no win situation that I now realize cant be solved! No matter what we do as sportsman we'll never convince those idiots that what we do actually helps them and protects nature.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom