Good luck 45...

overton

Long Time Member
it appears 45 will be getting his long awaited surgery tomorrow. I have first dibs on the 338...

2311idiot.jpg

I Think I want the KIMBER 1911 He never told Lil Red about!:D

Hope all goes Well!
Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

Damn, he going to have a Bruce Jenner type procedure done? Does Lil Red know about this or was it her idea....LOL

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Does he have any fishing poles?

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

Thanks everyone

Rans wish you were coming he needs you.

As for everyone else he has quite a collection of 1911s and 338s and a few long bows and a really cool Hatfield knife ....I'll pass out at the funeral to the first ones there !!!! Just sayin
Now I have 3 hours before I head to hospital for the longest day ever!!!;)

Good luck 45

Dibbs on the Hatfield knife!

Good luck Trooper. Really hope you feel better. The world needs more like you out there gaining revenue for the state one mile per hour over the posted speed limit at a time! ;-)

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Well the Dickweed made it through surgery ... But lucky for me he was so high from being doped up he signed all his firearms over to me.
Eel I think you are out of luck on fishing poles because 45 has a 4 year old son that is Mr Destruction.
As far as the Hatfield knife goes it was signed over to me for safety sakes to keep him from using it on himself...

2311idiot.jpg

45 is doing ok ... Still in hospital, in a lot of pain, hopefully up and walking by tomorrow and home. I am about hospitaled out !!!

Thanks for the update fireball. I hear you about hospitals. Sometimes I think they're harder on the visitors than the patients. My mom spent 2 weeks awhile back and at the end of the two weeks I was about ready to check in.:)

Continued prayers!

Eel

Guns are like parachutes. If you need one and don't have one you probably will never need one again.

Glad to hear that he came though the surgery OK. Lil Red I am sure you will nurse him back to health so he can get back on completing those "Honey Do's" he had to neglect.
Give him a big hug from all of us and do not wear yourself out nursing the big hombre.

RELH

>Dibs on fireball :)
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

Wishful Thinking NOT GRANTED!

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back