Good Luck & Thank You..................

S

Slide

I just wanted to wish everyone good luck in the 2009 draw, I'm sure everyone is as excited to find out if we drew a coveted Nevada tag. Also, I would like to thank everyone who helped me earlier this year when I was researching units in Nevada for mule deer, I really appreciate all your help. If mother luck is on our side and my dad and I draw a tag I may have to ask a few more questions. But hey, let's not count our chickens before there hatched and honestly our luck in the draws over the last 10 years has not been lucky at all. But this is a new year so this is our year............ Positive thinking, positive thinking........

Thank's guy's for all your help and good luck.

Slide

Heck I did not do $hit and I got a Thank you. Appreciate it slide:) Good luck to you guys also. Slide I dont know anything about the east side of the state, but there are monsters there!!

group hugs?
good luck all...
4a03d572639d0132.jpg

Rackmaster

I geuss I should start feeling sheepish since I can't get a bull. So the sheep tag is mine! lol

("For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9")

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom