Good Phone calls?!

northwyohunter

So i went to the expo in febuary or whenever it was....so this morning im laying in bed an a utah number pops up on my phone and of course i answer...well i was half asleep still and a guy starts talking and says he is from christensen arms... he tells me i was the winner of the drawing at the expo for the gun...he asks if this was the first to hear about my winning...me still in shock well yeah.
Anyways i got a great phone call this morning. The guy who helped me out was an awesome guy. Hope to get them some more buisness from up in wyo.
Anyone else have one of their rifles?
T

So i went to the expo in febuary or whenever it was....so this morning im laying in bed an a utah number pops up on my phone and of course i answer...well i was half asleep still and a guy starts talking and says he is from christensen arms... he tells me i was the winner of the drawing at the expo for the gun...he asks if this was the first to hear about my winning...me still in shock well yeah.
Anyways i got a great phone call this morning. The guy who helped me out was an awesome guy. Hope to get them some more buisness from up in wyo.
Anyone else have one of their rifles?
T

I know Guys that have them!

Lightweight Long Range Rifles!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

I know Guys that have them!

Lightweight Long Range Rifles!

They sure did wait a long time to do there drawing . I have looked at there rifles , they seem pretty nice .

Congrats on a winning a good drawing . It seems like I only get bad phone calls , and now I don't even want to answer the phone .

They sure did wait a long time to do there drawing . I have looked at there rifles , they seem pretty nice .

Congrats on a winning a good drawing . It seems like I only get bad phone calls , and now I don't even want to answer the phone .

Bop- do you know if long range rifles are any good for turtles? or should i ask an professional turtle hunter? :)
Foundation- I believe the drawing was held earlier but no one called me...The guy who helped me could not beleive that this was the first time i was hearing about it.

Bop- do you know if long range rifles are any good for turtles? or should i ask an professional turtle hunter? :)
Foundation- I believe the drawing was held earlier but no one called me...The guy who helped me could not beleive that this was the first time i was hearing about it.

DANG! From somebody whose never won anything, dang is pretty well synonymous with, "I'm jealous"!

Within the shadows, go quietly.

DANG! From somebody whose never won anything, dang is pretty well synonymous with, "I'm jealous"!

Within the shadows, go quietly.

Well northwyo!

You'd best ask a PRO on the Tortoise Long Range ability!

I seen some PISSCUTTER Tortoises in New Mexico a few years ago,but nothing big enough to shoot!:D

Eel is the Master when it comes to Big Buck Tortoises!

Well northwyo!

You'd best ask a PRO on the Tortoise Long Range ability!

I seen some PISSCUTTER Tortoises in New Mexico a few years ago,but nothing big enough to shoot!:D

Eel is the Master when it comes to Big Buck Tortoises!

LAST EDITED ON Jul-29-11 AT 08:43AM (MST)[p]You did good!!. I had my Remington 7mm converted to 7STW some years ago. Christensen Arms did the work. They put on a new barrel, and a composite stock. It's shooting 1/2 inch groups at 100 yards. I've even shot 1/2 inch groups at 600 yards, but that was probably luck. Light weight and nice looking.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-29-11 AT 08:43AM (MST)[p]You did good!!. I had my Remington 7mm converted to 7STW some years ago. Christensen Arms did the work. They put on a new barrel, and a composite stock. It's shooting 1/2 inch groups at 100 yards. I've even shot 1/2 inch groups at 600 yards, but that was probably luck. Light weight and nice looking.

Idk if the gun will be big enough for a "tortise" lol...i do feel very lucky but my lucky. Cant get to get the gun im very excited. its the 300 ultra mag...

Idk if the gun will be big enough for a "tortise" lol...i do feel very lucky but my lucky. Cant get to get the gun im very excited. its the 300 ultra mag...

I own two Christensen Arms customs. A 300 RUM and a .257 Weatherby. Both guns shoot under a .5 inch group. I was selling guns for awhile at a local store and my store had a contest. I won the Christensen Arms hunt of a lifetime to Camp Ekwo in NWT. Went up hunting-------never saw a caribou. Did shoot a nice wolf though. I sold alot of Carbon hunters, Most shoot really well but I have seen a couple that don't shoot for beans.

I own two Christensen Arms customs. A 300 RUM and a .257 Weatherby. Both guns shoot under a .5 inch group. I was selling guns for awhile at a local store and my store had a contest. I won the Christensen Arms hunt of a lifetime to Camp Ekwo in NWT. Went up hunting-------never saw a caribou. Did shoot a nice wolf though. I sold alot of Carbon hunters, Most shoot really well but I have seen a couple that don't shoot for beans.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom