Good Taxidermist in Northern Utah

i could recomend mine but he is in honeyville just down the canyon from logan he is fast and very good let me if you want his name and number!!!

Would you consider Round Valley close enough? Roger Early does a real good job. He has done some of Cabella's work for their new stores.

Taxidermy work on my trophies is a very serious thing. I would only recommend the best which is Merlin Anderson 571-0039. I know if is far but it is worth it to make sure you are always happy when your looking at your animal on the wall.

NBJB

his name is brad walker. i dont have is phone number at work but monday i will post it for you!!!

his number is 279-8245. brad walker is is name and i can quarantee he is verry good!!!! just does it off the side but i would put his work up against anybodys... he has lots of pictures to show anybody about the work he does i would not hesitate calling him in a munute.. good luck. and tell him that Larry Winn sent you he will now who you are talking about.... he has already done 1 head mount for me and a antler mount done 2 antelope for my dad ( head mounts) and 1 head mount deer as well. verry good guy!!!!!!!!!!!

You may wish to contact Jordan Christensen at 1-435-757-1452. He will be opening a shop in Logan this fall. I've seen a number of his north american game mounts (deer,elk, antelope, cougar, etc.), they looked good to me.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom