Good utah SHED

hogg_65

I found this shed on february 17 2007 I am still lookin for the other side. He is a dandy buck tall and heavy.

102_0841.jpg

102_0842.jpg

102_0848.jpg

I found this horn in the central part of the state. Right before i found it 3 cougars busted out of the bottom of the canyon below where i was on the hill. that was an awsome sight, i have never seen 3 hangin together like that. Those cats were really black, and did i mention big and hungry lookin!!!

Nice patio!!!!!I wondered how long it would take for someone to notice. The flagstone with the tyme planted through it is nice!!The light in the background should have been a dead give-away to the MM faithful.The 3 "black" cougars story was also funny. Hard to fool a landscaper!!! Anyway, thanks for the post, got a good laugh over it..

SteepDeep, I took those pics in my backyard. I find that if I take my camera with me on the hill I don't find anything. Anybody else have the same problem. I have been out 2 more times for the other side, both times I brought along my camera, did not find a thing. Watch out them rattlers will be out on the hill soon.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom