Got me a 270 WSM

muzz

Long Time Member
Well I picked an SPS up from wally world for 370.00. I hope this cal is all its cracked up to be.

i have a 270 wsm in a savage never had a animal take a step when hit they are awesome!
earnhardt-3-logo.gif

I think you will be very happy,I bought one 2 years ago in a browning it has awesome performance on game.I have taken two bucks,two bears and a bull elk some out two 400 yards none requiring more than one shot.accuracy is also supperb.I have owned about every caliber there is at one point or another i cant say enough about this gun.not to much recoil,great accuracy,excellent ballistics,proven performance makes for confidence what else could you ask for.

What 270 wsm what a girls gun, grin, J/K how are you? I though you wanted a 300 RUM, Nice to hear from you later Bill

I did want one but then I realized I didnt need that much gun. I am pretty much out of the magnum thing, standard rounds will kill them just as good and I like what I have read about the 270 WSM. Still a mag but what the hell. I have been ok since the divorce. Alot happier and it seems like I got a huge raise!!! Neve will regret it and my health is alot better now the hooch is pretty much out of my life. How the hell are you? You never call, Whats that about?

browning Abolt stainless stalker,140 accubonds factory loads.when i bought the gun 2 years ago i bought 1 box thinking i would have to try many which was not the case it loved the load so i stuck with it.the tikka t3 is a sweet shooter also and they make it in 270 wsm.

Bought a Tikka Te in the 270 WSM and killed two deer. Factory federal premium with 130 Nosler Ballistic Tips. When the deer were shot it look like they were hit with a sledge hammer side ways. Incredible power!! That rifle was definetly true being factory accurate at 100 yds. I will use it for my Bull Elk hunt this year!!!

finnaly Chad ya get a real rifle, I have had mine for 3 years, shot a cow elk last year with it, (350yards) didnt make another step, shot my buck the year prior (300yards) dropped in his tracks both neck shots both with hand loads topped with Nosler Partitions no complaints from here about the 270wsm......MARK

What do you mean you never call! You got a phone? 1772-370-6076 buzz me and we can BS. later Bill

Well glad to hear good things about the cal.

Elkslayer...I didnt have your number you tinkerbell.

Gonhuntin...its nice to hear from you, since everyone dont go to the chat room anymore I dont get to talk to anyone on here, kinda a shame.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom