Got the nephew and niece out hunting

live4muleys

My nephew got his first deer. It was a New Mexico whitetail and it was a good one. He got it on Thanksgiving weekend.

Here is a picture of him and his dad.

3803pict0779.jpg

Here is the whole crew

9253pict0777.jpg

Then the next weekend I was supposed to take the niece deer hunting for her first time, but then her mom had her baby (My newest nephew) and with the weather we decided to not chance the long drive. So I took them coyote hunting instead and they did good.

9699pict0851.jpg

And I had a snow day today and was lucky enough to get a coyote of my back deck this morning. Can't beat that for a fun couple of weekends.

Thanks guys I think I have more fun taking them now then myself. I can't wait till I can start to take my kids.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom