Got to love NM

NMPaul

I think we got it better than any other state.

Zach killed this off range oryx yesterday morning. Tony joined us and took part in the sweat, and work.

We contributed 4 full tanks of gas to the state of NM, junk food and gatorade.
Lots of negative stuff said about NM, but, when it comes down to it, no other state has as many hunting opportunities as we have.
Let the haters hate. :)

2014Zachoryx002_zps10cbbd53.jpg

2014Zachoryx005_zps60708298.jpg

2014Zachoryx003_zpsbe09314b.jpg

I was telling Tony on Thursday night while we were fishing that you guys will get one you always do.. Great job on one tough and hot hunt!

Hunting is Life...everything else is
Just details.
Ol' Buzztail...

Congrats!

Our daughter has an off range tag for November, so we'll be out there trying to get her in on one later in the fall.

Carl

Sweet Oryx. Those are one of my favorite hunts. Did that horn split length or is it just a shadow?

>Sweet Oryx. Those are one of
>my favorite hunts. Did that
>horn split length or is
>it just a shadow?

That is a rare split horn. :).

Zach passed on a oryx with 1" horns on both sides before this. I would have shot it myself.
Any off range oryx to me is cool, and they all have their own character.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-14 AT 04:49PM (MST)[p]That's pretty cool I have never seen one split that way. Great Oryx off range or not. I might have shot the 1" too on an off range hunt. I love that meat hopefully next year I'll draw again.

That is the toughest hunt I've been on. Congratulations!

I'll be over for supper Friday... we'll cook up some Oryx steaks on the grill, k? :)

Chicken fried! :)

To be able to hunt an African animal for a whole month and they taste delicious is nothing short of awesome.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom