Got to see this

R

Reaper

Well, my story starts on the bow hunting opener in NC. I had set up some feeding areas with corn. Would you believe it luck on my first trip to check the feeder. Something had been there and eaten the corn. I kept filling the feeder and hunting the area but no luck. I didn't even see anything, I couldn't figure it out and was beginning to think I was a terrible hunter. I went out to the stand early and then earlier but never saw one deer. So I thought I must be walking through the bedding area, so I changed my route still nothing. I started talking with people to see if I had everything set up wrong but they liked my set up and told me it should be working. So ON I HUNT GETTING MAD EVERY SECOND I AM NOT SEEING ANYTHING. Well I bit the bullet and bought a cam and filled up the corn again and set up my camera. I thought I will at least see something this way day or night the camera would show me something. Well here it is my deer eating my corn!!!
4ac0174845e807c3.jpg

4ac01791482b3aa1.jpg

4ac017da4a16aaae.jpg

4ac018004bac7209.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-28-09 AT 09:07PM (MST)[p]Ya, I was soooo bumbed! I would love to get a goat tag haha.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom