Gov tags Deer and Elk

rutnbuck

Long Time Member
Any word on the Gov tags both deer and elk?? The deer hunter spent a ton of time on the Henerys and no shooters eh? or? Heather passed on a 420 bull so I heard. A guy shot that one a few days later!

Rutnbuck

passed a 420 bull? good hell, what has become of the world of hunting? pass a 420 to shoot a 440? wow.

heard a big buck east of fillmore was shot not sure gov.tag or sportsmans tag they said it scored around 225 thats the story but I know some of the guys that were there but haven't talked to them to see for sure

Heather wants 500"+!:D

GAWD what I'd give for one of Her Throw-Aways!

If I had Listened!
I wouldn't be here today Living & Dieing with the Choices I've made!

I heard they were watching a buck near Filmore but heard it was 205 must have grown if it was the one!

Rutnbuck

They only offered me 5 grand! On the whereabouts for a buck! I don't play that game. Now if they offer me 10k I might play but it is awful cold outside.
Rutnbuck

Hey rut, you saw that 397 straight six that heather passed up on the springcreek 2 years back. Heck you put your hands on that beast. Any bull that has 12" g1's and g2's and still scores 397 is a friggin toad. needless to say she passed it up. I couldn't believe that. I think it was only like 3 days later when my wife shot that 360 bull in one of heathers hot spots and she was more than happy to have that bull. Heather's turned into a score hunter and I think she doesn't get the part where its just plain fun to hunt but then again maybe im wrong. who knows.

Rutnbuck

Hey Buddy! Long time no hear from. You mean this bull! I think she is crazy. Merry Christmas tell momma hi! Cheers to good times.
I think this is the bull your talking about
5423dsc02982.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom