Grandmas sheds

crazeymaez

Very Active Member
I was shed hunting 2 weeks ago and I was at the bottom of a canyon,When my wife called me.She said they didnt think my Grandma was going to make it through the night and if I could go say my final goodbye to her.

I walked about 20feet and looked to my left and there sits this horn waiting for me.Talk about a rough hike out.I had a lump in my throat fighting back tears,the wind and sun.

My Grandma passed the next morning at 6:19.For the last couple weeks I havent been able to go look for the other side to my grandmas shed.

Friday I went back and was griding the area and could not turn it up.Giving up,I put on my I-pod and was ready to head back.
Out of a 1000 songs the one that came on was one that reminds
me of my Grandma.In my head I said "lead me the way".I walk about 200 yrds and lift up my binos and see a horn in the shadows.

I couldnt run fast enough and was in disbelief.I looked thru my binos again.I could tell it was a left side but couldnt tell if it was a match.When I got to it I was very emotional.Iknew my Grandmas spirit was alive and well.

Every time I look at these horns I will think of my Grandma Rose.

The first horn

the other side

Your gonna need a special spot in the house for those sheds. Sorry to hear about your Grandma.
Nothing like shed hunting to clear your head.

Miguel-I am very sorry for your loss......

She was watching down upon you.

Very nice find.....and memory. Jimbo

Those are some awesome finds! Sorry to hear about your grandma, that is always tough! I too would find a speacial spot for that set to see and admire every day.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Those sheds are something special for sure.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Hey Brother, my condolences. I had a similar experience after my dad died. They stay with us, that's for sure.

That's a great story, Miguel, and those are really nice sheds. So sorry to hear about your grandma--may God grant you and your family comfort at this time.

Sorry for your Loss! Great find man... Your Grandma knew what made you happy!!! You'll always have a guide in Heaven.

Very sorry to here about your grandmother Miguel. Nice set of sheds she was with you that day and always. take care

Miguel,

Sorry to hear about your Grandma. The sheds are a nice way to remember her. Hopefully, she looks out for you this upcoming season.

Ray

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom