Great concert!

Gadjet

My beautiful bride and I made it to see Chris Stapleton and George Straight this weekend. Such an awesome time!
concert4.jpg
concert1.jpg
concert3.jpg
concert5.jpg

I know it’s blasphemous to say as he’s truly one of the best singer of all time, but I saw George Strait in concert 15 years ago or so and it was probably the worst concert I’ve ever seen. Just kinda boring. Coulda sat home and listened to the CD just as easily as thays about what it was. I’d like to see Chris Stapleton though.

I know it’s blasphemous to say as he’s truly one of the best singer of all time, but I saw George Strait in concert 15 years ago or so and it was probably the worst concert I’ve ever seen. Just kinda boring. Coulda sat home and listened to the CD just as easily as thays about what it was. I’d like to see Chris Stapleton though.
I agree. Chris Stapleton was great and George was definitely a little boring.

I agree. Chris Stapleton was great and George was definitely a little boring.
George brings out some good looking fans though.
Stapleton is a generational talent. His National Anthem performance at the Super Bowl was pretty damn good.

Gadget good to see who you are....good looking couple. George is pretty laid back in real life as well. Glad you got to see them both. How was Little Big T ?own
Little Big Town was amazing!
My wife is pissed at George! Our wedding song 30 years ago was "I cross my heart" and he ended up not singing it that night.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom