Great late season find

bigbrink

I found this a few days ago. The dear is a 4x4 with a kicker, but here is the real "kicker" it has a 29 1/4 inch spread. My friend and I were jacked when we found this. Hunting season just got over here, so the buck could of died from a gun wound or natural reasons.

lateseasondeerfind001.jpg

lateseasondeerfind003.jpg

lateseasondeerfind002.jpg

I picked one up almost exactly the same last year. Right down to the exact width. mine had a little better brow tines, but almost the exact same.

NVMDF

Brink,
That's a tremendous find! I've never been able to stumble such a nice deer, at least one not that fresh. It's like getting two deer in one season. Won't argue with that. congrats on the find!
Tanner

Hey,
Little fellow,
I finished my first mount last week. It turned out dang good. It was a 28 inch 4 point. It looked ten times better than the one some guy did for me when I killed that 30 inch 3 point a couple of years ago... Did you put in for turkey. We got to talk about a new bow for me
Robbie

That's cool... but I don't mean this in a accusing or mean way but isn't that a little risky and possibly illegal carrying out a bucks head/hide intact and really close to hunting seson to boot. Just wondering, because I've come upon some similar scenes myself and just didn't want there to be a reason to doubt by authorities. Neat though.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom