Grouse in Antelope area 63

tracker12

Very Active Member
I am going to antelope in area 63 this fall. Are there any Sage or Sharp-Tailed grouse in the area? Thinking of bringing the shotgun along if opportunities exist.

tracker12, we found a couple small groups during our hunt in 63 but we were later in the lope season and the birds season was already closed. The birds we saw would not have been much sport IMO as they weren't very wary.

Joey

I was looking at getting a nice Sage mounted. I understand they are pretty tuff eating.

By the way is there any trout waters in the area?

Trout Waters?

The North Platt River is part of the Eastern zone boundry. The River between Seminoe and Pathfinder Res. is highly rated and part of it is refereed to as The Miracle Mile. Though i had also purchased a Non-res Fishing permit, i didn't use it as when i was over in that part of 63-87, it was snowing a white-out blizzard and it just didn't look tempting enough to break out the gear.

Joey

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom