Guess that...

Feleno

Long Time Member
You've been calling for it, have at it.
Butts.jpg

LAST EDITED ON May-14-10 AT 05:26PM (MST)[p]Guarenteed its "PINK".The artist, you dirty minded old dudes.

i say its gotta b a dude. that tan line screams it. no girl would go out in public with that tanline right? looks like a guy who wears long shorts often. carrot top? lol

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

"Who ever it is, I like the view!!"

My hell saga,I sure hope you don't have to mix those words with those eggs. You know darn well you can't trust F-nasty.

DC

Sage,

Damn you, Taylor Swift was going to be my guess, I welled down the list and there you were, well maybe we are both wrong.

Steve Cheuvront

I'm gonna guess miley since she is in the news for her lap dance!

You find out who your friends are when you see who shows up to help pack your bull out!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Wanna hear something funny? Just before I opened this post, I went to Youtube and am listening to the Adam lambert song he did on American Idol. Does that make me a little gay or....totally gay?

Bates- you crack me up.

My guess would have been Lady Gaga.

What do you wnat from me? LOL!!

Steve

>What do you wnat from me?
>LOL!!
>
>
>Steve

Wisz, I can't stand to watch Adam Lambert sing but I kinda like that song. It's my ringtone for when my wife calls me. :)

Yummy. I wonder if her bellybutton can hold a shot of Patron? Hmmm...

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_13010.jpg[/img][/url]

If the crabs don't get to it first!
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom