GUESS THE SCORE

UTmonsterslayer

here is a huge set of 3-point sheds that i found. what do you guys think they score? they might surprise ya....

( wes and jordan: you are not allowed to guess!!! )

4a4910e84ef84dbf.jpg

4a4911084f727da1.jpg

You guys find some awesome sheds!! but those are probably my favorite. I love big three's

...not wanting to rain on your parade, but I'd call that a 3X4 :)

171" (assuming a 20" spread).

mid 160's this one's tough you only get 3 circumfrence's on the score with 3 point mule deer, but hard to say if those would be considered g3's or nt points. still the best sheds i've seen this year!

Hornhunter
Your info is not correct. You still get 4 mass measurements. It is taken half way up the point.

Yelum

Half way up his 2's is over 4" around. Some of you are close, others, not so much... :) Keep on guessing!!!!

Here he is on the hoof with his '06 set of antlers

4a4a6b4a40137ff4.jpg

yellum i'm 100% positive on this onei have a set of elk sheds that as a 5x5 score 349 3/8 had them officially scored. i only got 3 circ's the diffrence on this one are going to be those extras/g3's maybe. it states the narrowest circumfrence between the main beam and fork. i'll get ahold of him tomorrow to make sure again but he is an official measurer for sci and boone and crockett.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-30-09 AT 09:44PM (MST)[p]2 years in a row now I have killed bucks whith a 3 point side and you do get a mass measurment halfay up the G-2 (they were officialy scored).

I have no idea what he scores but definatly a shooter congrats on the find.

That right there would be my dream buck. Hard to score off a photo but I think he is pushing 190, man I'd like to kill a 3 point like that.

And you do get the every measurement, like was said, taken halfway between the beam and the tip on a G2.

How do you get them to shed next to each other? I have had poor luck lately matching up large antlers. Found an 82" antler last Friday and 2 of us looked for hours trying to match it. Great photos, thanks for posting.

-------------------------
www.sagebasin.com
-------------------------

Well boys,
It looks like Yelum takes the cake on this one. He is within half of an inch. This bucks 3x3 frame is right at 180". Amazing beams: his right one is 27" and his left, over 29".
And as for the comments about "G3's"; I never knew that 3/8 of an inch qualified as a G3. That must be according the
Butt and Crackett System!!
Thanks for the comments fellas. Good luck out there.

Like I said, what do I win. lol That is as good a 3 point as you will ever find. Congrats.

Yelum

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom