Gumbo and Ribs

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
Made some Andoullie and Shrimp Gumbo and our garden Cherry Toms to go along with. Had the Gumbo and it is great. BabyBack Ribs sat all night with Rub on them. I am putting them in smoker now.
20230914_115129.jpg
16947144250212642792253049686368.jpg

They both look wonderful. We are trying to eat up most of our freezer food, before going south to AZ for the winter. My cooking has slowed down a little, since I'm trying to reduce leftovers. This will be a first for us, since the MIL passed away last November, and we are not sure how many Tupperwares to fit in the RV

They both look wonderful. We are trying to eat up most of our freezer food, before going south to AZ for the winter. My cooking has slowed down a little, since I'm trying to reduce leftovers. This will be a first for us, since the MIL passed away last November, and we are not sure how many Tupperwares to fit in the RV
I hope you really get a great time and some nice warm weather but I'm sure you will. I'm just wanting a rest here at home. I don't have a decent wheelbarrow so I used a 5 gal bucket to take 1 1/2 yards of topsoil into the chicken coop today. My back is hurting. A couple Aleves and Tylenol will do the trick.

Just did that yesterday. Dug out spaces for several dozen cement pavers, to park my motorhome on the side of the house. Used the orange Home Depot buckets. One was heavy, but very unbalanced. Switched to two at a time, and that was DUMB!!! I'm a Motrin kinda guy today. :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom