Happy birthday Red

overton

Long Time Member
Happy 14th anniversary to your 23rd birthday! May it be wonderful!

2311idiot.jpg

Happy B-day Lil'Red! Keep on keeping us in line!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lil Red!

If 1911 is too Busy to do the SPANKIN just let me know?:D:D:D

(((RAZZIN of course!)))

Hope you're enjoying your Special Day!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

You know me......always hung up on the math thing:)

14+23= really old!!!!!! Yikes!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Fireball!

Eel

Red, wishing you a very happy birthday and many more to come. From your photo I saw, Cuz, Ransom showed me, I have a hard time believing you just turned 50 like Cuz told me. You sure look much younger then that. Is Ransom pulling my leg?

RELH

Roy thank you I will,someone needs to !!!
Besssy no spankings yet no one can catch me I'm to fast ;)
Eel thanks ...I'm feeling every year and today
;)
Relh never trust a plick especially one who does math !!!
Thanks fellas its been a great day,spent it surrounded by my cousins and family and best friend at my grandmas, as sh is in her last days with us !!!

Hey RANS?

I beat you to the SPANKIN!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Happy Birthday to a very lovely LADY....this is your day so hope that you enjoy it to the max.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Red, give your grandma a big hug from all of us and tell her thanks for her part in bringing you to us to enjoy as a friend.

RELH

>
>Thanks again fellas ....Relh I
>will she hasn't much time
>left ...I know I'll miss
>her so much !!!!

Red

I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother.

2311idiot.jpg

Happy Birthday Red, Hope things go easy for G-Ma.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Don't get sucker into this bday thing. She pulls this chit once a year to get out of making dinner.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>Don't get sucker into this bday
>thing. She pulls this
>chit once a year to
>get out of making dinner.
>
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

And?

What kinda 9 course Meal did you fix Her?:D

Red77....sorry to hear that you lost your Grandma, she is a peace now and watching over you.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Until we meet again?

You talkin to your Hand?

Or your Flower Pots?

Boobs aren't proportionate Eel!
He must have seen the same driver education video
I saw in high school (the one where after crash they could
Not find the drivers penis!!)..
jester

Hey SMACKDADDY!

You've got your Drivers Ed Film & your Bobbit Movie mixed up!

>I dropped a c note and
>a half for some other
>sucker to make it.
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Well 1911!

You coulda Cooked!:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom