Have fun getting an OTC elk tag online in Utah

Saw it as high as in the 320,000th in line.

Screenshot_20200716-095522_Chrome.jpg

Holy cow. Doesn’t seem like that long ago when you could get them the day before the hunt started. Guess I missed the boat

It’s not too surprising. In my group there are a couple government employees who are “working from home”.

The only change this year is that you didn’t have to go get one. The DWR created the issue, now I’m sure they will have a “fix” for the issue they created, which will include a $10 application fee.

Id be surprised if there are that many new hunters, there are just a lot of dudes sitting on computers at their house “working”.

It’s not too surprising. In my group there are a couple government employees who are “working from home”.

The only change this year is that you didn’t have to go get one. The DWR created the issue, now I’m sure they will have a “fix” for the issue they created, which will include a $10 application fee.

Id be surprised if there are that many new hunters, there are just a lot of dudes sitting on computers at their house “working”.

You Mean F'N Off Hossy?

I snagged a multi-season. Holy crap that was a mess, I was at 6000 at one point and got kicked back to 30000. I hope they never do it this way again. I'm all for them capping archery tags and making the any bull a draw. Quality will go up across the board and it'll be capped like it should be. What the DNR should have done since SLC has so many restrictions and the DNR is so scared of the virus. Open the Springville office and any other license agent and division office outside of SLC. Instead it created a panic buy.

speaking of Utah Game & Fish
did anyone see the story about the couple that found a hunter‘s elk after 6 years? Cool story

joe

Hi Cooper, here you go

Joe

Wow that’s amazing the antlers were in such good shape. A good story with a happy ending

I know ain’t it? That is so cool! I’m surprised they weren’t chewed up my rodents etc. Its nice in the current times to hear positive and happy ending stories!

Speaking of trying times I seen a video on FB there was an older man and maybe his friend being chased by the protester types, I think he goes down then pulls his gun and defends himself then the protesters are calling to get his license plate numbers? What? Anyone have any ideas why these Politicians are allowing this to happen? I’d sure like to know

joe

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom