Have I gone insane?!?!

upmuley

How crazy am I to be considering a hunt in Sonora this January? With COVID what do you think the odds are the hunts will take place? Bonus question: anyone hunt with SDO Sonora Desert Outfitters?

sticksender

My son & I have been booked since last year and will go if legally permitted. Mexico might open up before Canada. Both countries could surely use the influx of tourism dollars.

upmuley

My son & I have been booked since last year and will go if legally permitted. Mexico might open up before Canada. Both countries could surely use the influx of tourism dollars.
That was what I was thinking. I have an outfitter in Alberta that has a spot for me but he thinks the odds of the border being open in November (due to an increase during cold and flu season) is not great.

OldMxBowhunter

That was what I was thinking. I have an outfitter in Alberta that has a spot for me but he thinks the odds of the border being open in November (due to an increase during cold and flu season) is not great.
Mexico Border Has Never Been Closed. Some talk going on Down there Now about a temporary Closing But, Has Only been Talk So far

wildfin

there is a big sign on the 5 freeway to tj that says restricted access across boarder that has been there for months, I don't know who is restricted.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Mexico Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy Sonoran mule deer and coues deer on over 400,000 acres of private ground.

Ward's Outfitters

We will share with you over 45 years of expertise in archery and rifle hunting experience in AZ and Mexico.

Derick Lopez Outfitters

Tiburon Island guided hunts for Desert Bighorn and Sheldoni Mule Deer subspecies. Main land hunts for Desert Mule Deer, Coues and Desert Bighorn.

Top Bottom