Have the impeachment hearing begun?

DW

Long Time Member
I don't wanna miss a minute and I'm sure you guys will know before I do! TIA

#livelikezac

LAST EDITED ON Apr-11-18 AT 12:02PM (MST)[p]and what will Trump end up costing the Republican party? That is where the biggest issue lies. Now that Paul Ryan bailing out, who will there be left to be the House Minority leader?

Remember when I told you that Trump will do for the Republicans what Obama did for the Democrats? You should have listened. In the end if the Republicans lose the House, that is just another in a long list of self inflicted wounds.

Nemont

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

He did and now the putz is walking away from an ocean of red ink he helped to create.

If his seat does change to blue, it will begin an avalanche of red to blue seats. Then what will we do with a Democrat controlled House? We know fiscal discipline isn't ever coming back, but it will be Trump's dream to get what he wants for his union pals and anti Ag bunch of trade retards.

Nemont

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

Ryan is smart enough to get off a sinking ship . WTF would be the reason to ride it to the bottom.

The midterms will decide if there is an impeachment. or if Trump fires Mueller would do it too. either way this presidency is a dumpster fire . question is does it smoke and stink until 2020 or burn out early.

I hope it goes on a while this is the best reality show I've watched. lots of retards doing some really stupid chit and throwing fits.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom