havent gotten my money back for OIL draw yet?

A

andrew_12gauge

title says it all, I put in for a moose tag and I know I wasnt drawn and I was expecting to either have a check or a refund to my card by now has anyone else not gotten their money back yet?

at least I know IM not the only one I'll still be calling IDFG tomorrow to find out whats goin on with it, but that gives me hope that at least they wont just say something like "we sent you a check if you lost it its not our fault" or "the money should have been automatically refunded to your card there is nothing we can do about it" those types of things would piss me off

well Im resident so mine is only $174 but still its money i wouldnt mind having back

I think the regs said if the payment was by check they would send you a refund. Otherwise CC's would be credited by July 10.

well good news guys I got my money credited to my card yesterday, so the rest of you should be gettin it soon if you havent already