HELP 6B ELK

M

muleman1953

I drew a late season rifle elk tag for unit 6b. If anyone is familiar with this country or elk movement habits in the late season I could use any help you can offer? Thanks

Had the Unit 8 tag last year, and we saw good bulls in 6B every time we glassed over there from the Sycamore Canyon Overlook, or any spots we were hunting. Good advice.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-04-08 AT 11:37PM (MST)[p]Mike you are a BIG MOUTH!!! Now every elk hunter in the nation knows the secret. Send him a PM if you wanna share your knowledge for crying out loud.

Mike,

Did you even realize that this information will do nothing for the guy that asked? He was asking about a hunt LAST YEAR! I used to not mind sharing info, but now that I see this stuff happening more and more, I'm keeping my mouth shut.

BTW, I helped a couple of guys from other forums on this unit last year. Never received as much as an update or report after the hunt, nevermind a Thank You. If you really feel the need to reply to these requests, at least do so in a PM.

Nick

The info that Mike gave is not much different than what is on the AZG&F site that mentions Sycamore, Sliker, Casner, elk coming off the depot in heavier snow, etc. Everett ia a nice tank, but so are a slew of other tanks in 6b.

I agree that a post in a forum about a general spot can lead to more people (who read about it while lurking) going to that place, even if to scout it out. Hence, a PM is a good way to share specific info.

Doug~RR

Can't handle it huh? I'd love to provide info on 10. But I don't think I will as I have a tag there.

It's Bush's fault!!!

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom