Help in Montana

N

nvsportsman

My nephew received a full Wrestling scholarship from Great Fall University. He is a Hunting Fool, which is one of the reasons why he chose to attend GFU. I am enquiring about some possible favors to my MM family. He would love to get the chance to hunt something, anything while he is away from his family. He will be staying on campus, so his father is reluctant about sending his firearms up North. I advised him not to worry about the logistics just yet. He will not have a vehicle while at college his first year. so I am humbly asking that if anyone needs a great kid to tag along, keep him safe while hunting upland game to big game, I know he would appreciate it and would be extremely thankful. If anyone responds I can give you his fathers email and phone numbers.

If I lived in MT Id be more than happy to hunt with him. Im sure someone will help him out, any time you can help a newer hunter out is time well spent in my opinion!

Not a resident. This will be his first year of collage. Sorry for not responding earlier. Very busy at work. Thanks for all of your help.

He can get a reduced price tags for full time college students. I think it is $70 for a big game combo license for full time students

A discount on Montana?s big game combination license will be available beginning Sept. 12 for nonresident college students to hunt in Montana.

Qualifying students may purchase the $70 big game combination license at any Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks regional office or the Helena headquarters office. The big game combination license includes conservation, fishing, upland game bird, deer and elk licenses.

Students eligible for the discount include:
nonresident full-time students taking 12 credits or more at postsecondary institutions in Montana, nonresident students who are former Montana high school graduates now enrolled full-time at out-of-state postsecondary institutions and who have a parent that is a Montana resident.

The nonresident student must present a valid student identification card and an enrollment verification form from their school showing they are full-time students.

I'm leaving New Mexico in 2 months to go to turkey. After 15 months there ill be calling Great Falls home. I'll be blind at first, but would be happy to have him along on a hunt.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom