Help Needed

desertbucks

I am posting for a fellow Rut N Hard member.... This past weekend I was up near Payson, AZ archery deer hunting and my new Kowa Highlander Prominar Fluorite Lens 32x82 Binocular Optics are missing. They were in a Pelican case that's attached to a outdoorsman back pack along was my brunton tripod. These binoculars are huge and I'm sure there's not more than a 1/2 dozen of them in the state. These are valued over $5000.00 and I need everyones help to find them. I'm not sure if they were left on the side of the road while we unloaded are packs or if they were stolen while we were in town. I have a feeling I misplaced them. AZhunter is gonna check the last spot in the morning to see if he can find them and if he doesn't come up with them its up to this website to help me find them. If any of you can post on other sites you visit or your local hunting shops so the word is on the street I would really appreciate it. A cash reward will be offered. Thanks for all your help.

Shouldn't need to have a cash reward. A honest sportsmen who finds 'em just ought to give them back!

Hope you get 'em back!

Don Martin
AWO

Derek Taylor (RNH MEMBER) posted my missing Kowas on another hunting site and a member from the other site Brian Miller actually lost his binos 10X50 Cabelas last weekend also. He was listening to the trade and sale radio show in Payson and heard a lady say she found a pair of optics so he called hoping they were his. She said no they aren't so he asked are they a pair Kowas (Big Binos) and she said have the guy call me. So Brian called Derek Taylor who left his cell phone number on the other site and said he thinks he found them. After speaking and identifying them for almost 15 minutes the lady confirmed that she had them. I can tell you one thing this lady wasn't going to let these go home with anyone but the owner and drilled me on them, which I'm so thankful for. The crazy thing is for the past 2 days I ve been trying to call to get on the trade and sale radio but its been crazy busy. Thanks again to Derek Taylor, Brian Miller and to the honest husband and wife that found them. I'm glad they will be back in my hands this evening searching for a giant coues deer

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom