Help .... NV 101-109 Mid-season

TallTimber

I drew a non-resident mid-season 101-109 antlered mule deer hunt.

I hunted a late season tag back in 2005 with no luck, so I have some limited knowledge of the units.

However, I'm wondering if anyone would help me out with any good starting points that might help me find a decent buck this time around.

Thanks for any information.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-17-13 AT 04:34AM (MST)[p]Very constructive input 2 post Randy. If you are going to be a douche, do it somewhere else. The OP said that he is a NR and drew the area once before. No harm in asking for a little help.

}}-SLIVER-->

High or low good look getting away from people

My friends hunted that hunt last year and harvested but it wasn't easy getting away from the crowds. People do not realize how many hunters there are as there are many antlerless hunters there at that time too.

Good luck

The early hunters will have the deer fairly worked up during the first week of the season, but, by the time your hunt comes around the mountains will be virtually empty of hunters and you should still be able to spot and stalk your deer. With your National Forest Map locate the forest service access points and make a plan from there. 102 has the most access points and depending on how far your willing to hike there is some great deer to be had. 101 also is good but with less access points. Hope for snow, you'll be able to see the deer everywhere. Good luck.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom