Help on elk hunt in 16D!

GoBigorGohome

I drew an elk tag and can some one tell me where I should start on my hunt....hahahahhahahahah just kdding Congrats to all that drew!! I know my unit very well so I thought I post this before some start asking for honeyholes that they drew for.

Mozey- you knew exactly what I was talking about huh....
I didn't draw anything in 16D....There is always that one hunter that ask for help in a unit that he applied for with out doing any homework on the unit.

shanqwa16, I missed your sarcasm. Too bad you didn't draw.

However, I did draw. I'm not asking for any honeyholes, but if you can tell me where to hunt and send pictures of your past successes... that would be great. ;-)

Grizzly

>Congrats. Which hunt did you draw?
> I'll be there Archery
>2nd Season.
>
>Grizzly

Exact same hunt...I've been waltzing around with a chit eating grin ever since I found out.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom