heres the pic

shedhead

487903-23-2011_12;54;42pm.jpg

You need to take out the ; symbols before you upload the pic to get it to work

i was just wondering if any of you mmers have ever seen this buck i found it in sw wyoming last year and i am looking for the other side

LAST EDITED ON Mar-23-11 AT 07:16PM (MST)[p]thanks monster muley sorry i am dumb at this ya would you put it up on the other one too

shedhead, losthuntr and mmm. where u guys from. i live in evanston and would just like to know if any of u shed hunt around there. maybe match up some of our bigger ones if possible. and sorry but i have never seen a buck like that around sw wyoming. i wish. i believe one of my friends may have found thats bucks shed from a year before. look pretty similar and scored around 190 gross. had all the kickers in the same place to.
sheds
deer-73
sets-6.5
elk-2
sets-0

ELK,

I am from Logan Utah (I know stupid Utah shed hunter). But I want to make it clear I have NEVER broken any WY laws to pick up sheds or trespass. Anyway, I have one awesome shed that I found out in SW WY that I would LOVE to match up. It is a big typical 4 with a 5th tine broke on his 4th...

LAST EDITED ON Mar-24-11 AT 04:01PM (MST)[p]utah and yes this antler is close to you. i hunt up there alot it sucks cause now that you have to wait till the 1st it seems like most of the antlers are already picked up and there are 4 wheeler tracks all over i have always blamed the locals is it true or who do you think it is elk shoot me your email i have a few i would like to match up i have two really big typ fours

I live over in the valley, havn't hunted deer antlers much for the last 5 years usually find a few every year but when you go from finding 40-50 a day to finding less than 10 it takes a lot of the fun out of it

amen to that, but there is still an addiction for me! i dont know what it is i just think it is like when your a kid on easter. hunting for easter eggs lol

heres my e-mail. [email protected]. i don't get a lot of monsters but i got one beaty of a typ four that i picked up around the kemmerer highway. i know i would give my left nut for the match even though it is only like a 180" deer. i have lots from other areas too but very few that are very big. lots of decent ones though. hit me up on elk sheds from this area to. i got a ton last year so we might have some pairs.
deer-73
sets-6.5
elk-2
sets-0

and oh ya i would definately blame the locals. many people go out and pick them up already. especially the big bucks. i haven't but if i saw a big buck and knew where he dropped i would be going out with a flashlight for sure. plus it isn't regulated very well here so many feel like it is just a bs law. kinda sucks but ain't much u can do. i can only say i know of one for sure that has been picked up illegally this year. some guy watched a monster 3 drop and went and got it. and last year my friend was going out and stashing them then gps'ing them. and i know as soon as i hit all my honey holes on the first last year they were tore up if close to any main road. i don't think many out of staters come here to sneak around picking up sheds except in the famous horn hunting areas like big piney and pinedale. that regulate that area very well but it still seems like on the first it is pretty bad.
sheds
deer-73
sets-6.5
elk-2
sets-0

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom